Summer officially ended months ago and there’s a new season in town, the rainy days. Let’s just pretend that it’s kinda like our own version of A/W season. Lol! It’s been raining the past few days and combine ber-months to it, it gets pretty chilly outside (well, not that super cold, the chill’s totally tolerable tho). I think what I love about this weather is that you can now pull off your coats from your closet and layer our hearts out. I wore this preppy pastel outfit the other day to somehow brighten up the mood from the gloomy weather.
I don’t know why but I just love the idea of the bed weather. If only I could just lie down all day, I would. Lol. Can you just imagine all the things you can do in your bed with a weather like this? Here’s my list:
- Movie Marathon – Bring out your chic flicks, and romance comedies. It’s going to be super fun.
- Finish a novel – I’m no fan of reading but I think I can squeeze in some ebooks lol!
- Coffee – Just chill; listen to acoustic pop or indie songs while sipping your cup of hot coffee.
- Sleep – it’s cold and the mood’s perfect for some beauty nap
- Pig out – Nothing beats a lazy day than to eat your heart out. I mean, you can always burn all the calories some other day right?
Folded and Hung Blazer, Fashion Market Skirt, Forever 21 Top and Bag, SM Parisian Sandals
What’s your lazy A/W or rainy season to-do list? You can have it by simply logging in to raise.com. "Before you shop online or in stores, check out the Raise marketplace to find discounted gift cards to brands such as Target, The Home Depot, and Macy’s. Search by brand, category, or value, and simply add to your shopping cart. With free shipping on all gift cards, it’s easy to boost your purchase power and give yourself a raise." - Raise.com